Monday, September 29, 2008

This & That

I have had a post that I started and stopped about 10 times since last week on technology's role in the media center, and I promise, I will get it out soon.

But in the meantime a few things...

There was a jazz funeral for Coleen Salley in her hometown of New Orleans this weekend, Deborah Wiles has a great description of the event and pictures - I wish I could have been there, I think it was just as Ms. Salley would have wanted it to be.

If you are looking for some ideas of what to do in the media center in October, check out Susan Gringsby's blog with a listing of holidays, birthdays and other fun stuff that happens in October (my birthday isn't on there...hmmm)

and just in case you haven't heard, the Red Sox are in the post season, game on Wed vs the Angels - I think this year might be tougher than last, but hey, we made the post season and the Yankee's did not that always makes me smile!

No comments: