Friday, June 1, 2007

8 things

I've been tagged by Midwestern Lodestar for my first Meme as a blogger - woohoo!

MEME RULES:

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am going to be in my first dance recital in 20 year next Saturday - YIKES!

2. I am scared as SH*& to be on the stage at the age of 37!

3. But my daughter thinks it is really cool that we are dancing in the same recital - and it is!

4. my youngest son is playing all-star baseball right now, and while he loves it, is it really too much to be an all-star at the age of 6??

5. My oldest son is going to middle school (grade 6) in August and I am scared silly.

6. I am also slightly depressed that I am old enough to have a son going to middle school!

7. I hate to admit it, but one of the things I love about my job is having my summers off

8. But if my kids keep whining, I might not feel that way come August 6th (my first day back to school).

I am now suppose to tag people, but SO many of my kidlit blogger "friends" have already been tagged, so lets just say, if you are reading this and haven't been tagged consider yourself tagged!

No comments: