Friday, December 19, 2008


As I sit here on the last day of school for the year, 6 days before Christmas and... it is 70 degrees out - ugh!

I want snow, I want ice, I want to sit by a crackling fire.

Those of you awaiting the snow storm in the Northeast are cursing me now, but cold and snow is how December should be.

I just wanted to take this time to wish EVERYONE a very Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah (or both) and a cheers to a good, healthy, prosperous New Year filled with lots of books and stories.

Well, I am off to stuff myself with some more food - a school the week before the holidays is one huge food fest - and this year I have been bad bad bad... but the healthy eating starts in January, I still have latkes to eat and Christmas Eve lasagna and of course more cookies!


Teacherninja said...

Happy Festivus!

corey schwartz said...

Ah, and here we had snow (enough for school to close) and I wanted 70 degrees!