Sunday, September 16, 2007

How would you...

over at 7 impossible things they have an interview with author Trudy White and they have challenged those in the blogosphere to answer some questions from her new book Could You? Would You? So here goes:

how would someone find you in a crowd?
medium height, brown hair, I blend so well into a crowd, that unless I wear something memorable, people wouldn't find me!

if your house had a secret room what would be in it?
a comfy chair, a laptop, books, magazines, some red wine and dark chocolate and most importantly no phone or kids!

where do you like to walk from your house?
I live in suburbia, so the only place I can walk to in my neighborhood is to the neighborhood pool & tennis complex and to my neighbors houses.

How will you change as you grow up?
hopefully gracefully and without too many wrinkles!

what kind of animal would you like to be?
I am not a huge animal person, so i have to say that there isn't one animal I would ever want to be!

1 comment:

Jen Robinson said...

I also wanted books, red wine and chocolate (and a comfortable place to read the books). And I also passed on being an animal. Great minds think alike, I guess... Have a good week.