Thursday, October 21, 2010

PLEASE Vote for ME

Ok, so I was asked by my district office to apply for this contest from Follett - the prize is a trip to their user conference in March, which looks AWESOME. We use their Destiny products and I love them - they are super easy to use and our county office also makes it easy for us to use these products!

So yesterday I came up with an idea for a video entry - it is quite cheesy and I have forever embarrassed my children with this, but it was fun.

If you have a chance, please look at the video on the site and vote for me - you can vote by logging into Facebook or you can register on their site - if you register on their site PLEASE make sure when they send you a confirmation email to click on the link (which takes you back to the site) then click on my video AGAIN and click VOTE.

THANKS!!

I have embeded the video here, but it looks a litle "off", so you can also go here to watch and vote.

No comments: